I created a set of wood frame scale drawings by hand back in the 1990s, working from my own AC, but did not quite complete the set. More recently, I started to create a new set on computer (CAD), but I'm postponing completion until my AC restoration is finished. I'm offering both of them here for anyone who needs this information quickly.
The earlier pencil drawings represent about 1,600 hours work!
CD-ROM containing JPEG images from both sets of drawings (pencil and CAD)
The 2 sets combined, cover the following areas:
- Views of the fully assembled frame, excluding doors.
- Drawings of most components, excluding doors, roof, and rear windows.
- Wooden floor panel drawings are included.
Price: £35 UKP including shipping worldwide.
You can pay via PayPal using the above payment buttons. Alternatively you can pay by UK cheque or electronic bank transfer. Please e-mail for details.
Important notes on these drawings
- The drawings are based on my 1949 Saloon. There may be detail differences to your AC. For example, the side window surround will be different if your AC has opening side windows (introduced during 1950).
- Being hand-built, every AC body is slightly different, and even the left and right halves of the same car are not quite mirror images of each other. I have tried to exclude errors found on my own AC, on the drawings. However, you will need to take measurements off your body panelling, doors, etc. to arrive at the correct dimensions for your frame.